The 8 by IFA Hotels&Resorts

2,400,000 AED

Description

-5 years free service fees
-30% downpayment and the remaining 70% on a 2 year post completion payment plan

Detail

  • Reference: 324
  • Type: Apartment
  • Sold: No
  • Contract: Sale
  • Location: Dubai
  • Home area: 1,000 sqft
  • Beds: 1
  • Baths: 1

Floor Plans

Video

Similar properties

1,300,000 AED
1 Bedroom
2 Bathrooms
Off Plan Projects
Apartment
1,299,000 AED
3 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms
Off Plan Projects
Apartment